Certificate 1 (C1)
2 x two-day Seminars in online streaming + 1 four-day Seminar
158 hour Program of Seminars and Online Training
33 weeks of Revised Dream Journal with a Certified UCM Teacher
Personal Research (PR) assignments & Evaluation of Knowledge (EK)
For info on fees and admission for Canada, USA, UK, Japan, Australia and other countries, please write us at: email@example.com
For India please write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And for Vietnam at: email@example.com
Scholarships also available for those who have low incomes, upon request and acceptance
Objectives of the first certificate (from february to december):
Certificate 1 (C1) deals more specifically with dynamics related to the physical level, the concrete foundation of our lives, studied in more depth through symbolic language as a way to uncover all its multidimensions and depth.
Themes of the Seminars
- "Meditation to know ourselves and the Universe"
- "My job/profession, my symbolic work…"
- "My spouse, the reflection of my inner polarity, and the meaning of celibacy"
- "My relationship with my family..."
Themes of the Online Courses
- My house, my intimate, inner world
- My clothes, the aura I emanate
- My taste in music, the ambiances that dwell in me and that I cultivate…
- My taste in food, the conscious or unconscious nutrition of my soul
- A sense of responsibility
- My leisure time, my favorite physical activities and pastimes (hobbies)
- A therapeutic (aid and support) relationship
- My friends, the reflection of my affinities
- A child, a baby, an open door onto the future
- The macrocosm in the microcosm
- My city, my country, my collective dimension
- Every picture tells a story… of inner states of conscience…
- “Reading” hidden reality…
- The keys to elevation
- My car… The way I advance in society, in the collectivity
- And much more...
Requirements to receive the Certificate Diploma (3 years, C1-C2-C3):
- Submission of the Dream Journal each week on the DSSI Training Website Portal
- Submission of the Personal Research assignment every 2 weeks on the DSSI Training Website Portal
- Submission of the Evaluation of Knowledge for each Webinar (every 2 weeks) and each Online Course (every 2 weeks as well) on the DSSI Training Website Portal
85% of Dream Journals, Personal Research assignments and Evaluations of Knowledge must be completed to successfully complete a DSSI year and receive the Certificate Diploma after 3 years (C1-C2-C3) of Training.