Welcome to the fourth edition of the Dream Himalayan Retreat from UCM Teaching & Research Center!
At an altitude of around 3500 Metres above MSL, Ladakh (an union territory in India) is amongst the most serene & scenic places in the Himalayas. It is world famous for high altitude mountain passes, desert, sacred monasteries & clear skies. We have put together a beautiful itinerary to experience the true beauty & energy of the mystical Himalayas and help us to further integrate the Angelic Knowledge in our daily life.
We will have a beautiful mix of Serene Locales, Local Culture & Cuisine, Music & Profound Spiritual Guidance.
Destination: Ladakh, India
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
Start Date: 26th Sep 2020
End Date: 1st Oct 2020
Start / End Point: Leh Airport (3500 M)
Weather: Max 18 C / Min 0 C
Altitude: 3500 Metres above MSL
Tour Cost: Euro 995 (or USD 1095) includes all transport to/from Leh Airport, all vegetarian meals, hotel stay, Teachings, Yoga, Meditative Trekking and Sight-seeing.
Note: All profits of the Retreat are dedicated to help UCM Foundation for all its Educational Mission around the world.
DAY 1 (26th Sep):
Pickup from Leh Airport (3500 M) in the morning & transfer to the hotel. Welcome Meet & Greet with all participants followed by Lunch. Take a good rest in your room for acclimatisation. Evening visit to the famous Shanti Stupa followed by Dinner.
DAY 2 (27th sep):
Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for local sightseeing of somebeautiful Monasteries, Palace, Magnetic Hill, etc. There will be sharing by monks at the monastery, etc. Lunch & Dinner will be served at the hotel. At night, there will be Sharing, Chanting & Meditation.
DAY 3 (28th sep):
Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for Nubra Valley, a high altitude desert known for its pristine beauty. We pass through Khardungla Pass (5350 M), one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Visit Diskit Monastery on the way. Arrive back at the hotel, freshen up & have Lunch. Later visit the famous Sand Dunes & enjoy Safari on the Bactrian Camels. Dinner at night followed by Sharing, Chanting & Meditation.
DAY 4 (29th sep):
Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for the pristine Pangong Lake (4250 M) via Changla Pass (5360 M), one of the highest motorable roads. Spend time by the lake & return to Leh. Dinner at the hotel followed by Sharing & Meditation.
DAY 5 (30th sep):
Get ready by 8 am, have Breakfast. A session of sharing & Angelica Yoga with Christiane. The rest of the afternoon / evening you are free to explore the local market for shopping, etc. Final session of sharing, Music & Dance with both Kaya & Christiane Muller followed by dinner.
DAY 6 (1st oct):
Early Breakfast & transfer to Leh Airport. Angelic Retreat ends.
- Flight tickets from / to your hometown to / from Leh Airport is not included in the tour cost. UCM will not be responsible for any extended stay due to inclement weather, flight cancellations etc; participants need to make own arrangements in such a case.
- All flights to / from Leh are only in the morning. Participants need to arrive in Delhi on or before 25th Sep & need to make their own arrangements of airport transfers, hotel stay, food, etc. However, we can help you to find suitable options as per your requirements.
- Twin Sharing accommodation will be provided. Single occupancy may not be available.
- The above Itinerary could be tweaked if & when necessary, depending on road & weather conditions, etc.
- Mobile network may be available in Leh city only. Wifi facility may not be available at all hotels.
- Nutritious & Hygienic vegetarian food will be provided throughout the Retreat.
- A list of essential items to get along will be shared closer to time.
WELCOME TO THIS AMAZING DREAM RETREAT IN THE HEART OF INDIA!
FOR MOre information and To register, please write to: email@example.com